We design and construct commercial fit outs and refurbishments for Sydney clients in office, retail, hospitality and institutional environments. We specialise in turnkey interior design projects that span from concept to completion.
The life of each project follows four phases:
- Scoping: the first step in any project is a free site visit where the project is scoped.
- Concept Design: a concept is developed in collaboration with the client.
- Design and Documentation: the concept is developed into a detailed design where plans are finalised, documentation is prepared and finishes, furniture, lighting and equipment are selected.
- Commercial Fitout: the design is executed by managing the construction project. We work closely with the construction team and the client to ensure the delivered outcome meets the client’s needs.
Our services can also be procured for particular phases or tasks of a project, such as:
- Design concept
- Design development
- Drafting of lighting and electrical plans
- Construction documentation
- Development Application plans
- Finishes and material specifications
- Furniture, fittings, lighting and equipment specifications
- Project management